Candidate will work in a government facility supporting the Missile Defense Agency’s Engineering Simulation Integration (MDA/ESI) program. This position involves supporting framework and test case checkout, integration and testing for a variety of activities using Single Stimulation Framework (SSF), Objective Stimulation Framework (OSF) along with integration and quick analysis tools. The selected candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining accounts on all required ESI hardware systems, installing and configuring SSF/OSF in compliance with program instructions, ensuring functionality, documenting configurations and results, and task tracking through a work order database. Candidate will operate and troubleshoot SSF/OSF systems for MDA integration and test events and produce test reports as needed. These tasks are to be performed in a variety of labs and fielded environments, requiring CONUS and/or OCONUS travel combined for up to three months/year.
Ability to obtain a security clearance required. SimTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer that treats all candidates and employees equally without regard race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, physical, or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Minimum Required Skills
- Experience with HW/SW integration in a distributed test environment
- Software testing background with experience in the development of software test plans, test procedures, and test reports
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Linux variants
- Knowledge of or capacity to learn how to install, configure, and
troubleshoot san M&S framework in continuous development and testing
- Ability to understand Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and perform analysis to troubleshoot issues within the framework or with an element interface
- Be a self-starter and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be capable of working in a team environment that includes software developers, system administrators, network administrators, participant lab personnel, test conductors and Event Mission Managers (EMMs), and other MDA stakeholders
- Organizational skills with attention to detail necessary to write and follow
procedures, document configuration requirements and changes, and verify
system, software, and hardware settings continuously
- Have or be able to obtain Security+ and Linux+ industry certifications
BS in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science from an accredited university.
Current DoD SECRET clearance is required
Other Skills and Qualifications
(desired but not required)
- Experience with DoD Ballistic Missile Defense System programs
- Current or recent experience with SSF or OSF frameworks
- Experience with installation, configuration, and setup of framework software, performing benchmark tests and troubleshooting Hardware/Software (HW/SW) integration anomalies
- Prior Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience supporting Flight/Ground testing in a System Test Lab (STL) environment
- Knowledge of current STL test execution CONOPS
- Experience with RedHat OS, JAVA, and OpenSplice
SimTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer that treats all candidates and employees equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, physical, or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Simulation Technologies, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law. All applicants are considered for all positions based on the requirements specified above.