Support the MDA Engineering Directorate Modeling & Simulation Office simulation infrastructures in the distributed simulation test environment as a test support personnel. Current infrastructures are the Single Stimulation Framework (SSF) and Objective Simulation Framework (OSF). Duties include operating the framework software in support of Ground Tests and Flight Tests, conducting test events, providing daily and weekly status communication and generation of test plans. Monitoring the classified Voice over IP (VOIP) test channel, retrieving and reviewing pertinent event documentation to aid tasks. Maintaining error logs of software execution and communicating with developer or framework subject matter experts and government leads of noted issues. Support planning efforts for MDA HWIL test events, including scheduling, resource management, initial capability integration/assessment and generation of communication products to facilitate successful test events. Development of Operational Practices and Procedures documentation to include operation manuals, training aids, and oversight of training programs. Development and analysis of time and procedural metrics to improve efficiencies in conduct of distributed tests. Support ongoing Verification and Validation and test execution efforts within the MDA Hardware-in-the-Loop testing environment. Development of data collection matrices and assisting with data management, data quality checks, and fielded configuration checks as required.
SimTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer that treats all candidates and employees equally without regard race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, physical, or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Minimum Required Skills
- Familiar with real-time distributed simulation infrastructures and tactical message infrastructures supporting BMDS interoperability.
- Coordination and scheduling of test resources to support DoD/MDA System-level test events.
- Consolidation of requirements from BMDS stakeholders and translation of those requirements into implementation strategies, test plans and test procedures.
- Capable of conducting BMDS/MDA test events and document run assessments and summaries to advise Government Test Lead on issues related to test planning, test resources, and test execution.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and analytical skills to work as a team player, able to work comfortably and effectively with team members as well as Element contacts, test stakeholders and other DOD contractors.
- This position may require some travel to conduct tests, support technical interchange meetings, and test coordination and planning meetings.
BS in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science from an accredited university.
Current DoD SECRET clearance is required
Other Skills and Qualifications
(desired but not required)
- Have a good understanding of overall BMDS infrastructure to include Element capabilities and tactical communications.
- Candidate has led testing events.
- Must have an active clearance.
- Network and Unix/Linux experience/knowledge is considered a plus.
- 10-20 yrs + (BS) OR equivalent years of experience
- Can travel 2-4 trips per year to Colorado Springs, CO
SimTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer that treats all candidates and employees equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, physical, or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Simulation Technologies, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law. All applicants are considered for all positions based on the requirements specified above.