Our mission is to be the most reliable and cost-effective source of Signature Models, Simulations, Hardware, Software, Cyber, Test and Evaluation.
We are honored and proud to be recognized as a contender for the Best Places to Work by the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We are also extremely excited to be the winner of the 2020 Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce Best Places to Work.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join SimTech!
- Design and implementation of radar signal/scene generation hardware and software
- Collect radar and IR measurements of targets and environments
- Design of models using both empirical and predictive techniques
- Interface design
- Missile system integration into hardware in the loop
- Pre & post-flight simulations
- Systems engineering
- Cost-efficient & non-destructive flight testing
- Assurance of readiness for field testing
- Design, develop, test and integrate specialized prototypes and interfaces for HIL simulations
- High quality building of hardware boards and cables on-site
- Development and testing of prototype hardware
- Support missile sensor testing
- Testing in laboratory and range environments
- Design and support testing of new configurations and algorithms for existing assets
- Specialized code for real-time and high resolution digital scene generation
- Software to control hardware interfaces for HIL simulations
- Real-time data collection and analysis software for simulation and flight testing
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Certification and Accreditation
- Advanced Persistent Threat Monitoring
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Vulnerability Analysis and Mitigation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Compliance Auditing and Reporting