- Paid dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Competitive BCBS health benefits available
- Immediate vesting in a 401(k) plan with historical company contributions of 20% of employee salary
- 2 weeks paid sick leave
- Minimum of 2 weeks vacation
- Eleven paid holidays per year
We support the professional development of all our employees. Support includes reimbursement for tuition, society fees, and journal subscriptions.
SimTech is a strong supporter of hiring student employees whenever a government customer has a need for such support. Many current mid-level SimTech engineers are former cooperative education students who started their careers with SimTech.
SimTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer that treats all candidates and employees equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, physical, or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.